HIS Plumber offers a 3-year warranty on select recommended repairs. Where applicable, we offer our customers options on different level repairs that will each resolve the plumbing issue at hand. Any option that we suggest will be a good choice and one that we are happy to stand behind. However, as your plumber will explain to you, some choices may be more preventative than others when it comes to future plumbing problems.
If you choose to go with certain recommended repairs (typically the one that will best prevent future maintenance from being required), we will proudly offer a 3-year warranty. You can rest easy and have peace of mind with the knowledge that your plumbing needs have been expertly resolved. There are a few limitations and restrictions to the 3-year warranty depending on the item which has been worked on. Each aspect of the plumbing system is different and will have different vulnerabilities. For the most part, so long as there is no evidence of misuse, the warranty will remain intact.
3-year warranty does not apply to pressure reducing valves (PRV), washing machine valves, ice maker valves, hose bibs, fixture stops, fixture supply lines or new fixtures installed. These items are however covered under our full 1-year warranty.
All 1-year and 3-year warrantied items shall be replaced by similar and like kind parts as applicable and cover such parts and labor. Manufacturers warranty shall be handled directly by the consumer of such product after the first-year anniversary from date of installation. All warranty claims should be scheduled directly with our office by calling 770-252-9966 Monday-Friday 8am -5pm known as regular time. All warranty claims shall be scheduled during this time and appointment times may take up to 2 days to complete. Any request for warranty service outside of our regular time hours are subject to an emergency charge. No warranty work shall be performed on any National holiday.
1. Toilet repair and installation.
Warranty void if in-tank cleaners have been used or pressure exceeds 80 psi.
Warranty valid only when a ball valve style stop is present at toilet.
Warranty does not cover future repairs due to uneven floors, tile or grout popping, broken flange, deteriorated wax ring or a rocking / moving toilet.
2. New fixtures
Warranty does not protect against foreign objects entering garbage disposal or clogging of any kind.
Warranty void when pressure exceeds 80 psi.
Warranty not applicable on fixtures we do not furnish.
Warranty not applicable on non-standard repairs or as documented on service invoice.
Warranty does not apply to pressure reducing valves (PRV) which are installed outside and underground.
3. Sewage Ejectors and Sump Pumps
Warranty does not protect against clogging or foreign materials entering the sewage pits or sump pumps.
Warranty does not cover damage due to electrical surge or non-power.
4. Circulation pumps and electric water heaters
Warranty void if evidence of power failure has caused overheating and burn out to pump or element of water heater.
Warranty void if water has been turned off to house and evidence is cause of burn out.
Warranty void if air is in the line or pressure has exceeded 80 psi.
Warranty void if check valves on the circulation side are not functioning.
5. Drain replacement or drain-pipe cleaning
Warranty does not protect against any clogging of the drainage system or fixtures installed. Though we will make every effort to properly resolve drain-pipe problems, including sewer cleaning, camera investigation and as necessary pipe replacement, we do not warranty against future back up issues. Any further work required to be done in the evident of a subsequent drain problem or vent issue will incur additional charges.
• Warranty void if pressure exceeding 80 psi is present in the plumbing distribution system.
• Warranty does not protect against freeze breaks or freeze related problems. Homeowner shall take all reasonable care to allow faucets to drip when sub-freezing temperatures are occurring.
• Warranty does not protect against any clogging of the drainage system or fixtures installed.
• Warranty does not cover any connections made to existing plumbing which are not up to code or require the use of a Sharkbite® fitting or such fittings are present in the existing system.
• Warranty does not cover any connections made to water filters nor adapters connecting from filter to our piping.
• Warranty covers repair and replacement only to newly installed components or new associated piping.
• Warranty excludes water remediation, drying, damages to structures or real property or personal belongings, water backup damage or treatment to surfaces affected by water damage.
• Warranty excludes connections made to existing systems, appurtenances, fixtures, appliances and equipment and all homeowner supplied fixtures or parts.
• Warranty excludes piping or fitting damage resulting from any hot water recirculation system which is in either a state of continuous use, does not have the appropriate rated pump regarding gallons per minute and the load is higher than is rated by the manufacturer, circulation line is not sized according to the manufacturers recommendations, temperature is set above 140F or pressure above 80 psi, thermal expansion tank is not properly charged, or installation of such line does not comply with manufacturers statements.
• Polybutylene® (Poly B) Pipe or any other piping in a class action lawsuit or pending litigation
• Nibco®, Viega® or Vanguard Pex® pipe
• Galvanized Pipe
• Lead Pipe
• Type M copper installed underground (or any copper pipe on a well system)
• Cast Iron Pipe
• Existing PVC and CPVC pipe and associated mechanical fittings
Copyright ©2023 HIS Plumber - All Rights Reserved.
Created by Uzynski Digital