HIS Plumber offers a 3-year warranty on select recommended repairs. Where applicable, we offer our customers options on different level repairs that will each resolve the plumbing issue at hand. Any option that we suggest will be a good choice and one that we are happy to stand behind. However, as your plumber will explain to you, some choices may be more preventative than others when it comes to future plumbing problems.
If you choose to go with certain recommended repairs (typically the one that will best prevent future maintenance from being required), we will proudly offer a 3-year warranty. You can rest easy and have peace of mind with the knowledge that your plumbing needs have been expertly resolved.There are a few limitations and restrictions to the 3-year warranty depending on the item which has been worked on. Each aspect of the plumbing system is different and will have different vulnerabilities. For the most part, so long as there is no evidence of misuse, the warranty will remain intact.
• Warranty void if pressure exceeding 80 psi is present in the plumbing distribution system.
• Warranty does not protect against freeze breaks or freeze related problems.
• Warranty does not protect against any clogging of the drainage system or fixtures installed.
• Warranty does not cover any connections made to existing plumbing which are not up to code or require the use of a Sharkbite® fittings or such fittings are present in the existing system.
• Warranty does not cover any connections made to water filters nor adapters connecting from filter to our piping.
• Warranty covers repair and replacement only to newly installed components or associated piping.
• Warranty excludes water remediation, drying, damages to structures or personal belongings, water backup damage or treatment to surfaces affected by water damage.
• Warranty excludes connections made to existing systems, appurtenances, fixtures, and equipment.
• Polybutylene® (Poly B) Pipe
• Nibco®, Viega® or Vanguard Pex® pipe
• Galvanized Pipe
• Lead Pipe
• Type M copper installed underground (or any copper pipe on a well system)
• Cast Iron Pipe
• Existing PVC and CPVC pipe and associated mechanical fittings
Warranty does not apply to pressure reducing valves (PRV), washing machine valves, ice maker valves, hose bibs, fixture stops, fixture supply lines or new fixtures installed. These items are however covered under our full 1-year warranty.
2. New fixtures
3. Sewage Ejectors and Sump Pumps
4. Circulation pumps and electric water heaters
5. Drain replacement or drain-pipe cleaning